- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Mid- Senior UI Product Designer! The ideal candidate will be UI-focused with experience in Data and form design.
Remote: EST time zone
JUNIOR CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
While this position is 100% remote, our client is preferring candidates come from certain locations:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Florham Park, NJ
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client is looking to hire a UI / Product Designer to join their organization. This position This role will start as primarily web but will crossover into iOS and Android app work as well, so we need someone that has cross-platform experience. This role will support a new scrum team which will focus on the following initially: the overall experience for new customers, customer profiles and the experience for the Caregivers demographic.
*Experience using and contributing to design systems is required*
TITLE: Mid-Senior UI Product Designer
This Digital Design team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers and product managers throughout the design process — from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
• This person will be responsible for designing user interfaces and visuals for native and responsive web platforms
• Work alongside UX designers, researchers, engineers and product managers to ensure that we’re solving the right problem, the right way
• This person will work within our UI Kit and brand style guide to deliver high quality, polished user interface designs, assets and specs
• Conduct design reviews and confidently communicate decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Coordinate and partner with engineering to handoff designs, provide specifications and QA support through to launch
• Groom features and plan sprints with team members within an agile process
• 5+ years as a UI, interaction, product or digital designer with a focus on user centered design
• Strong portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving with excellent attention to detail, mastery of typography, color, iconography and spacing
• 1+ years’ experience conducting stakeholder reviews of UI design solutions
• Demonstrable experience designing for both web (desktop, mobile) and native (iOS, Android) platforms
• Ability to take a strategic design approach factoring in user research, user test findings and technical capabilities to inform the user interface solution
• 2+ years experience producing designs for large-scale, enterprise products in an agile environment
• Experience with iOS and/or Material native UI guidelines and patterns
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Lean/iterative mindset; be open to adapting in order to meet customer and business needs process
• Expert knowledge working with Sketch and Invision
- High School diploma required
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy