- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Focus of this role is to help manage the marketing of a company as a B2B platform in the e-commerce space. The candidate will need to combine highly analytical thinking, creative thinking and a hands-on approach to successfully ideate and execute high-impact, scalable and engaging communications within set deadlines. The ideal candidate will bring a data-driven approach, an entrepreneurial spirit, and will be comfortable with ambiguity as the company grows as a competitive, new way for businesses to reach customers.
- Create marketing strategies and educational materials to support awareness goals, acquisition, retention and ongoing success of new sellers
- Work with cross-functional teams, including commerce partnerships, to unlock new touch-points to reach our business audiences at scale
- Develop messaging and value propositions that help define how products can help businesses uniquely achieve their objectives.
- Cater messaging to different business audiences, such as small businesses, large advertisers, third party platform merchants, and more
- Partner with cross-functional team to uncover gaps in businesses' understanding of our products that can be solved for with marketing, education and testing
- Uncover insights to create data-driven strategies and tips to help businesses uncover more value in selling on our website.
- Conduct research to gather necessary insights
- Ensure navigation is seamless between our messages/content and across our owned properties (in-app, web surfaces, etc.)
- Create go-to-market plans, briefs, decks, digital content, social media content, blog posts, webinars/eLearning and other scalable enablement content for businesses while maintaining a high creative bar. Partner with several cross-functional teams such as PR, product marketing and more to rally alignment in go-to-market strategies, briefs and content
- Be an expert in our audiences, policies, and shopping products
- Audit existing materials to determine new creative opportunities to refresh materials or develop new ways to help drive to goals
- Develop case studies to aid in the growth of demand
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the project value propositions at scale. We are passionate about helping businesses of various sizes and types understand ways that our platform, as part of a family of apps, can help them achieve their core objectives. We are constantly looking for new ways to inspire, educate and grow the industry
This person must have experience with developing insight-led marketing programs across paid, owned and earned channels, including digital and social campaigns, events, partnerships, marketing collateral, case studies, webinars and/or engaging video content with a high visual bar. A successful candidate will have deep knowledge of marketing strategy across a variety of industries, such as the e-commerce space, as well as excellent communication, project management skills, and the ability to use data to inform and measure success.
The candidate’s experience should demonstrate the ability to work with large cross-functional teams locally and in different regions globally.
- E-commerce experience
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Proven ability to uncover insights and use data to drive marketing strategies
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Previous experience with applications, such as Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Integrated Brand Marketing Experience - brand marketing experience across different channels, whether thats influencer, advertising or email marketing but more than 1 channel.
- Experience in E-Comm space - agency working on xya.com etc, understanding of E-commerce ecosystem.
- Mixed experience in-house at a brand AND agency experience (in-house brand experience cands have strong understanding of business goals, data driven and measured)
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!