- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Account Managers are the day-to-day project management contacts for their assigned projects, managing the end-to-end creative development process from creative brief through completion across multiple projects. AMs collaborate with clients, creative, and production teams. They are critical in defining project scope, timelines, and budget parameters, and they are the central point of contact for all project questions. AMs manage projects ranging from website refreshes and sales collateral to product launch and integrated marketing campaigns. Regardless of project size, AMs strive for excellence and embrace every assignment with enthusiasm. AMs must understand all aspects of their projects to achieve their overarching strategic goals. They must be proactive, detail and process-oriented, able to perform well under pressure, and nimble – able to problem solve and provide alternate, innovative solutions as changes arise, while adhering to timeline, scope and budget constraints.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic individual who is enthusiastic, self-driven, solution-oriented, and fosters an ongoing commitment to achieving high-quality results.
- Defines project schedules and estimates with input from discipline leads and with oversight from a Senior Project Manager.
- Assesses project scope with clients to ensure alignment on a clear, defined deliverables list.
- Drives projects forward and tracks progress through clear and accurate communication,
- Sets clear expectations and holds all stakeholders accountable through project scope documentation including project plans, status meetings & reports, meeting notes, and change requests.
- Initiates and manages Agency Q&As and internal creative reviews.
- Proactively predicts and removes roadblocks that may delay a project timeline.
- Informs and briefs all stakeholders on the timeline and deliverables, and drives the project schedule forward ensuring that both internal and external milestones are met.
- Enables knowledge-sharing and quality assurance throughout the project life-cycle.
- Develops and maintains positive, effective relationships with both clients and internal team members.
- Collaborates with photo and video producers on production process and timing.
- Drives on-time, clear, consolidated feedback from the client.
- Manages the project completion process, verifying and validating all deliverables and documentation prior to release, and working with downstream teams to ensure a 100% accurate handover .
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years Advertising Agency account management or project management experience
- Experience managing both digital and traditional forms of advertising
- Professional, positive, flexible, and able to oversee a high volume of work in a fast-paced creative environment
- Able to work efficiently with both local and remote team members
- Knowledge of project management methodology and comfortable using project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Clarizen, MS Project)
- Strong communication, organizational, planning, problem-solving, and relationship-management skills
This Aquent client provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But they are more than a technology company — they are a people company. They inspire, challenge and respect every one of over 100,000 employees. They also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.