- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Are you a proven Product Design Leader who understands how to impact the customer experience and the bottom line? Do you build bridges and relationships at all levels of an organization while attracting top talent to continuously build innovative and dynamic teams?
If you answered "yes" to these questions and have the experience to back it up, we are working on a fantastic Sr. Director of UX opportunity for our rapidly expanding Dual Marketplace client.
We're also looking for strong Director of UX for the growing team, as well.
The opportunity. Your strategic impact within your first year.
- Lead SMB (Small Medium Business) Candidates UX
- Mentor and help UX leaders, researchers, designers, writers, design technologists, and design engineers within your organization and the broader company design community to create world-class product experiences.
- Effectively grow and leverage your organization to improve employers’ experiences and keep pace with business needs.
- Communicate the value of UX to stakeholders.
- Strategize and lead the refinement of the vision for current SMB experiences
- Ship improvements that enhance the hiring experience for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Through research, keep the voice of the customer at the forefront with a regular cadence of qualitative studies.
- Collaborate closely with a variety of disciplines, including engineering, product management, design technology, UX research, content strategy, and product science.
- Collaborate effectively with neighboring Indeed product teams to identify and build on touchpoints that support users.
- Ensure leadership is informed and aligned with the SMB Candidates vision.
- Envision future products and services
- Lead your team in the design and validation of solutions to real customer problems.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product leadership team members to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
Who You Are:
You’ll have experience with global companies and/or world-class agencies:
- 10+ years of product design experience with an accompanying portfolio.
- 7+years of shipping product experiences.
- 5+ years of product design management and leadership.
- You are a "talent magnet."
- Experience working with both generative and evaluative UX research.
- Experience working in a startup environment with a focus on speed to ship.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Natural entrepreneur.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with multiple teams, including Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.