- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote
Our client, a large Fortune 100 Healthcare brand is seeking a UX Designer to join their Experience Design team. This consultant will be regarded as an expert product and service designer, as well as a user experience thought leader with strong business acumen. In this role, you will use advanced knowledge and experience to conceptualize and craft ideas into tangible, usable, and useful experiences. In addition, you will influence, evolve, and improve design standards and guidelines to improve the overall user experience quality for the team. Must be proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools like InVision, Axure for design work, as well as bring leadership experience working on UX Teams.
Desired candidates will bring:
- 5-8 years relevant experience - working in UX/UI or Product Design role within a large corporate environment leading a team of designers or Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have modern, progressive online portfolio showcasing UX work showcasing clean design and multiple case studies
- Strong visual design skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong knowledge in user-centered design principles, accessibility standards, inclusive design, user testing, design thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a structured Agile environment.
- Ability to create high-fidelity prototypes.
- Must be able to articulate design decisions as they relate to the business
- Skilled at effectively packaging your deliverables by demonstrating creative visual thinking and problem solving
- Possess a working understanding of how to execute a customer-focused design process
- Demonstrated skillset using Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prototyping tools like InVision, Axure.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred
Skills and Experience:
- VISUAL DESIGN
- USER EXPERIENCE
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan with match, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Successful candidates will need to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.