- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our Automotive Financial Services client is seeking am ambitious Jr. Business Analyst with some prior Financial Services experience. The right person has strong communication skills, the ability to work with a large team and is good at being self reliant and working independently. This will be a long term/continually renewing temporary assignment with future potential for conversion to permanent employment.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in preferably in financial services (consumer, banking, captive finance).
Who are the Ideal Candidates for these positions?
- Effective in team environment and able to work independently
- Have excellent communication skills
- Can manage their time efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Experience as a business analyst within the financial services sector
- Experience with lending terminology, systems, or its practices.
What are some of the things they will be doing?
Performing data entry and data validation. The business analysts would benefit from skills in the following areas:
- Analyzing business requests for system and/or procedural changes in origination, lending, payments, call center, bill collection
- Writing business requirements and other business related documents
- Planning and executing projects, both small and large
- Researching and mapping business processes/developing process flows
- Analyzing and updating reports
- Planning, conducting, and documenting meetings on a range of topics within the above activities
Secondary Skills or Experience:
MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio, Outlook, Project, Tableau, Sharepoint, Salesforce
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM