- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Social Creative Director - Writing
Creative Director - empower a team of talented writers and art directors to craft social concepts for products, product launches and campaigns.
• You have at least 10+ years of experience providing creative direction, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
• You have crafted work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
• You are passionate about excellent writing that is thoughtful, relevant, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
• You have an eye for good writing and the ability to create a powerful story through the work.
• Writes, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the brand and products.
• Presents work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, as well as executives.
• Collaborates with ACD/Art Directors to concept ideas and co-direct teams.
• Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication.
• Works with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic (or kind of realistic) and that deadlines are met.
A Bachelor's degree is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)