- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shawn Sharp
Our client is looking for an experienced producer who thrives in the fast paced, cross-discipline environment of game publishing.
- Partner with internal and external teams to help build a Flighting/Beta Test Program
- Process for selecting and onboarding participants
- Process for collecting feedback and integrating it into workstreams
- Drive the planning and coordination for the team's Flighting efforts
- Track multiple workflows in parallel, anticipating issues and proactively resolving them.
- Build relationships with internal teams as well as with external partners, delivering a coordinated effort on overlapping work and creating solutions were conflict arises.
- Creating and maintaining the Flighting/Beta Test playbook
- Provide weekly status in writing
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings - be a great note taker, and ensure accountability for any action items or decisions
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2-year Experience with Flighting / Live Operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Pluses Interest in Gaming and/or Simulators
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.