- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
- Manage the development of our retail experiences and marketing materials that strongly resonate with a range of audiences
- Work cross-functionally, balancing the needs of stakeholders and the needs of your working team
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for specialized creative teams, including both internal and external partners
- Coordinate the team to ensure successful communication and delivery of deliverables to support retail launches
- Create strong partnerships with Creative teams, Design Directors, Program Managers, Brand Strategists, Product Marketing Managers, and external agencies
- Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules, and distribution plans
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates, and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- 5+ years producer experience, agency or production house experience
- Relevant retail experience
- Experience running mid-sized to large projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with Product Marketing
- Able to manage multiple large scale projects simultaneously
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Expert organizational task and budget management skills.
- Expert at drafting SOWs, dealing with business affairs managers, legal teams, and policy teams.
- Proven industry experience
- Strong organizational and asset management skills
- High level of care for security protocol
- BA preferred
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!