- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Aquent's Client is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to join our team to help build and manage a thriving creator ecosystem. As part of the team, this person will recruit, develop, and support emerging and established partners.
We are looking for a strategic and results-driven person who is passionate about the way this social media company can work with creators to build businesses and enable a variety of experiences for our community. As a global platform, it is our responsibility to establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders and manage creator relationships to deliver mutually beneficial products and services. You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with communications, product, marketing, legal, and operations teams to develop and execute partner opportunities across two of the company's social platforms
This individual will work directly with emerging and established video content creators, act as a primary contact for both internal and external stakeholders, provide strategic guidance for new products and features, develop engagement programs and optimize creator performance on one of the company's social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have experience identifying and developing emerging creators as well as a track record of success in building and executing strategic programs. This role will require you to think strategically about issues and prioritize multiple responsibilities across a diverse partner set.
- Identify, recruit, onboard, and support strategic partnerships with digital creators
- Regularly communicate with digital creators and their representatives to pitch the value of our platforms
- Share best practices and educate creators on how to build audience and optimize performance
- Serve as a platform expert to quickly identify and resolve partner issues
- Manage programs and launch new products to drive the growth and success of the creator ecosystem on our platforms
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to proactively improve processes and build support for products, programs and initiatives
- Lead external meetings, workshops, events and other scaled presentations and initiatives
- 5+ years partnerships experience
- Proven track record building relationships within the creator community and ecosystem
- Experience developing long/short form video content strategy and translating product experiences into business opportunities on social media platforms at scale
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about complicated challenges leading to effective recommendations and scalable action plans
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years developing video strategy for established and emerging creators
- Demonstrated passion for finding, developing, and managing the businesses of digital creators.
- Personal interest in the digital creator ecosystem
- Location: To Sit onsite in Los Angeles once returning to work
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!