- New Jersey
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large financial services client located in New Jersey is seeking a Communications Specialist talent for a long term role.
The Communications Associate markets Clients' group P&C insurance products to the employees of Clients' corporate group customers. This role is responsible for the execution of employee communication strategies to corporate group accounts. Depending on market size and geographic region, the communications associate could manage anywhere from 300 to 500 group customers including, some of our largest, sensitive group clients.
• Responsible for campaign execution including pulling or requesting mail files, submitting jobs into production, tracking of campaigns in Neo, and managing all other collateral print requests.
• Day to day account management of accounts that are automatic approvals.
• Cobranding of all materials including direct mail pieces, emails, supplemental pieces and onsite materials
• Review of campaign tracking reports and make recommendations on campaigns based on success of current communication tactics.
• Monitor and track all communication tactics in Neo including entering planned and approved mail for the year, adding executed mail dates, updating notes on accounts, and all other account related data hygiene information