- Job Terms:
- $45-$50 an hour
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
We are hiring a Senior Brand Manager for a 6-7 month, 40 hour a week, fully remote project. This position will help our leading retail brand come to life for the global consumer. You will do this by creating a strategic and cohesive mix of paid media that meets the consumer where they are and connects them with our products and stories.
In this role you will need to think like our consumer. That means understanding how they consume, share and engage with brand media on and across platforms and touchpoints, and then building media plans that deliver for the brand and the business.
This is a highly collaborative role that will work across the marketing organization as well as our cross-functional partners. You will work with the Brand Marketing leadership team to set and extend seasonal strategy and stories.
While this role is on the brand team, it will have also have direct ownership of media for the US.
· Champion and steward the brand externally and internally in all decisions and consumer facing content/experiences/channels.
· Translate the global brand strategy and seasonal brand plans into actionable, channel-right media strategy and plans.
· Create media plans that support and extend our brand stories across the consumer journey (awareness, consideration, purchase, loyalty, advocacy).
· Ownership of media strategy
· Media Agency management
· Support with media buying best practices
· Media alignment facilitator, connecting efforts where sensible
· Adopt and adapt global media strategy for the US market ensuring team needs.
· Work closely with media agency partner on path-to-purchase media strategy, planning, and execution.
· Collaborate with North America Director of Marketing to develop advertising and marketing strategies for US market.
· Manage all global and North America media programs to ensure budget planning/allocation/tracking, media planning/execution, media measurement metrics (data & analytics), online tracking, forecasting & reporting on results
· Review, critique, and approve all media briefs and plans.
· Create and maintain Global and US media calendars that track the development and execution of all key seasonal marketing projects.
· Own, manage, and foster relationships with media agency as well as key media partners and vendors. Act as point of contact and middle-person for all category and channel leads.
· Ensure proper media tracking and reporting in partnership with all internal teams to deliver a better understanding of consumer media behavior.
· Stay up to date on latest media trends and share broadly and acting as the organizations media expert.
· Innovate and push the brand’s use of media forward
· 5+ years of brand media experience.
· College degree required, advanced degree a bonus but not required.
· Experience with media planning and buying
· Strong media fluency in strategy, content, paid media , analytics, and platforms.
Our Client is a global outdoor brand that crafts active lifestyle gear fortified with industry-leading technologies and tested in their own backyard of Portland, Oregon. Their apparel, footwear, and accessories reflect their Pacific Northwest heritage and indomitable spirit.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM