- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We are looking for an experienced product marketer who can help lead our efforts to drive campaigns that connect our consumers to our brand and products for e-commerce. The ideal candidate has a relentless focus on driving growth and bringing to market new ways to empower people and/or businesses around the world to buy and sell in a meaningful and value-add way to Consumers. This person ideally understands the shopping trends, the different market dynamics, competitive landscape, but most importantly how to positively impact Consumer sentiment and drive new behavior. She or he must have product marketing experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams as well as developing and executing against global launch plans. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and grow Consumer awareness and usage.
- Develop and ensure consistent usage of positioning, messaging, targeting, and channel strategies. Work with internal and external agencies to develop compelling creative briefs and produce differentiated assets.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve consumer product goals, with emphasis on driving Consumer awareness, usage, and retention.
- Analyze consumer needs and identify/prioritize problems and new opportunities. Stay connected with how our product is evolving and evolve our outbound marketing agenda and strategy to align.
- Ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs.
- Help build and manage our team's outbound marketing capabilities. Act as subject matter expert on planning and executing outbound campaigns on owned and paid platform.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, PR, Design, Engineering, Analytics, Comms Planning, Creative and more) to deliver world-class product marketing programs.
- 5+ years working in a Consumer Product Marketing,Consumer Marketing or Digital Marketing capacity (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with relevant cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategy and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing).
- Experience constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging creative with stories
- Strong track record of success in driving businesses or consumers to adopt product or service experiences. To be successful in this role, you must be an exceptional team player with a bias for action, strong strategic aptitude, product sensibilities, creative skill, and analytical capabilities.
- Data-driven individual with experience executing work from concept to completion
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!