- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Yes, Our Client Are Hiring Sr. UX Designers! The good news during these challenging times is our globally recognized Fortune 100 brand continues to build their in-house UX Design Team and would like for you to join the movement.
This one year freelance role (with opportunity to extend) is for a Senior UX Designer currently remote for a NY based client, 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
Our client shares, they take people’s well-being and enjoyment at work seriously which is why they put a strong effort on creating a creative safe space for people to share work and ask questions that will help them grow individually. You’ll be encouraged to bring your own perspective in conversations, and our client will amplify each designer’s strengths for career growth.
What You Will Do:
- This career defining opportunity at our award-winning client, you will work on B2B/Internal (Financial Advisor Platform) and Consumer facing websites and mobile. The priority is to make the complicated workflows behind the product offerings hyper intuitive to help ensure users are well equipped to bring best services possible(e.g. 401k approvals, financial plans for their clients)
- As a Senior UX Designer, you will help design from the ground up. Under the guidance of the Lead UX Designer, you will strategize and execute the product vision by being heavily involved in the end-to-end product design process.
- Work closely with the UX Research Team to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and made value-driven design decisions and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Create and present a variety of design deliverables (sketches, wireframes, user flows and prototypes) in a way that engenders confidence in you and your solutions with the team and the greater organization.
- Design holistic solutions that integrated seamlessly into our wealth management product ecosystem and deliver responsive/adaptive solutions that are optimized for web and mobile interfaces and partner with engineers to translate designs into successful products
What You Need:
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates how you have created experiences that solved business and user needs. The team also needs to see the candidates thinking narrated throughout the portfolio. They typically do not move forward with candidates who don't articulate the problem they were asked to solve, the makeup of the team, their role on the team, a justification of their approach, and an explanation of the outcome/learnings.
- This Team shared "if the resume is not nicely spaced out and visually appealing, we don't look at the portfolio. The resume is an opportunity to display your design thinking".
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field; master’s degree a plus.
- Fluency in Sketch, Adobe CC and In Vision
- You thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment and value being on a diverse team that you can bounce ideas off of, get critical feedback and unite to mature design thinking in a large organization.
- You practice active listening and contribute in group situations (i.e. brainstorms, audits, critiques, whiteboard sessions, etc.)
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org