- Remote; Virtual (Dallas Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
- Product/Event Set Up - offer creation; collect and label images, obtain features and specs from vendors or brand sites; validate accuracy of events.
- Assist with inventory and sales reports, and receipt and availability of inventory.
- Maintain established vendor relationships
- Quality assure event details and pricing prior to launch with Vendor Manager
- A lot of data entry
- Verbal/written communication
- Office & Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years retail merchandising experience
- Site merchandiser experience
- Microsoft Office including Outlook
- Excel - vlookup, pivot tables, text to columns, concantenate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management - ability to multitask
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- E-Commerce experience
- 5+ years retail buying experience
- Professional experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Negotiations, analytical, vendor and/or project management experience
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.