- Remote- West Coast
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
This is a remote opportunity but must work West Coast hours.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Manages complex project implementation of go-to-market strategy to increase awareness and adoption of pharmacy services, including creative development, campaign execution, tracking budget/invoicing and working with business partners and vendors.
2. Supports development of campaign strategies within the Clinical Services portfolio; includes reviewing with stakeholders and partners and managing execution of strategy.
3. Supports member marketing needs as set forth by management and implements deliverables and tactics on time and on budget in order to meet program goals.
1. Proven ability to develop and implement multi-faceted marketing campaigns.
2. Strong project management skills - planning, execution, and measurement.
3. Manages budget expenses and reports variances to manager
1. Excellent written and verbal skills.
2. Proven self-starter with strong ability to meet deadlines.
3. Problem solving skills.
4. Ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.