- Remote (PST Hours)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
You will be responsible for working with our design, art, and engineering team to create the UI for a new design system for a new AR/VR experience! You will work especially closely with the Visual Systems Designer, to create a dynamic and delightful user interface, thinking outside the 2D box!
• Create Rough Mock ups to illustrate idea and flow
• Refine and work with developers to create final UI Comps.
• Create Final UI art elements to be integrated into product.
• Create engaging graphics and animations with solid user interface design.
• Create various Icons for various uses including UI, web dev, and other product needs.
• Professional experience in User Interface Design and Motion Graphics.
• Excellent graphic design skills focusing on user interface in games, websites, kiosks, etc.
• Typography and Illustration skills.
• Expert Photoshop Skills
• Expert illustrator Skills
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.