- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's top client is looking for Image Artists.
Ideal candidate has background in Production Design, or Apparel Design with Graphic Design skills.
• Create and maintain product images and/or schematics to company and Apparel Production Studio standards working in partnership with our Digital Creation Lead (DCL) team. Both teams work hand and hand within our project management tool to complete and maintain all Apparel imagery.
• Meet deadlines for creation and distribution of documents to matrix partners.
• Communicate with product line managers, designers, graphic designers, developers, and others about the status of product and product images.
• Adjust graphics and images according to product changes from matrix teams throughout the product-creation process.
• Assist designers in creating additional colorways of garments. And maintain correct sketches for use in line art database.
• Support the category in the product-creation process by providing retail and promo product images for multiple product types.
• Create visual tools for image review, sales, and production.
• Combine illustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed. Also work with category team to define and produce product image collections in both printed and electronic formats.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
• Adobe CC - Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Past role as Production Designer, Graphic Designer or Apparel Designer.
• Asset management experience
• Experience with garments, fabrics, apparel and 3D apparel models
• Understanding of typography - spacing - scale as it relates to production design
• Detail Orientation, Self-starter - proactive, Multi-tasking
• Strong organizational skills, and an analytic mindset