- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
You will assist us on a variety of multimodal projects, including Hero Features, Design Systems, Design Delivery and Documentation to support a strategic partner. You will be working with an internal design team and partnering closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders. You must be able to work independently while collaborating closely with and providing visibility to our team. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working from home.
- Articulate their design rational while creating wireframes, interaction architecture maps/models, and prototypes
- Conduct user centered research methodologies (user testing studies, contextual inquiries, desk research) to inform design decisions while integrating findings and creative design direction into their designs
- Leverage and extend an existing design system, identifying reusable components and patterns
- Ability to draft UX copy to communicate your intent (relating to desired interaction)
- Prepare design files for development (design specifications, redlines, documentation)
- Perform QA design during development
- Build effective relationships and earn trust with counterparts (BD, SA, PM, UX)
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in designing for voice and multimodal applications
- Experience designing for TV or PC
- Experience designing for out-of-box (OOBE) or setup experiences
- Responsive design, while designing for accessibility and localization at scale
- Creating digital design language systems with an aptitude for content strategy and experience with Content Management Systems
- UX for hardware/software
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.