- Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; or San Francisco Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This is a 6-month temp position. It is remote for now. But client wants someone in Seattle, WA, Irvine, CA or San Francisco Bay area.
Our client is looking for an exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic animator to join their team. In this role you will join an experienced team and be leading the animation efforts. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showing animation that brings humans and creatures to life. You have a technical understanding of game engines such as Unity or UE4 and have experience with studio pipelines and source control. You posses strong communication skills and thrive in a fast paced environment. Day to day you’ll work with our team to create and implement amazing animations.
WHAT YOU DO
• Work with Art and Design Team to invent, create and implement in game animations that are incredibly satisfying to play and exiting to watch.
• You'll use a combination of key frame and motion capture techniques to bring human and creature characters to life.
• Work with the Creative Director and Narrative Designer to express storytelling through in-game cinematics with camera, staging and facial animations.
• Set the animation art bar with your personal work.
• Work with engineers and technical artist to define and improve our animation pipeline.
• 5+ years of experience in the games industry as an animator
• 2+ shipped AAA game titles or equivalent work (e.g. live product development) mobile
• Bachelor's Degree in Art or in related field, or equivalent work experience
• Online Portfolio demonstrating animation
• Experience with engine animation tools, ik systems, and blendshapes.
• Art skills such as tech art, rigging, modeling, texturing are desirable but not required
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management and work discipline.
• Experience working with outsourcing.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.