- Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; or San Francisco Bay Area
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
This is a 6-month temp position. It is remote for now. But client wants someone in Seattle, WA, Irvine, CA or San Francisco Bay area.
Our client is looking for an exceptionally skilled and enthusiastic 3D artist to join their team. In this role you will join an experienced team and be working alongside other artists. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showing 3D environments and prop work. You have a technical understanding of game engines such as Unity or UE4 and have experience with studio pipelines and source control. You posses strong communication skills and thrive in a fast paced environment. Day to day you’ll work with our team to create and implement amazing 3D art!
WHAT YOU DO
• Work with Art and Design Team to invent, create and implement in game 3D art.
• Work with design team to make harmonious and fun game play experiences.
• Set the 3D art bar with your personal work.
• Professional experience with Substance, Zbrush or Marvelous Designer.
• Professional experience with Maya, Max, Blender or other 3D packages.
• Lighting, rendering and material creation.
• Work with engineers and technical artist to define and improve our 3D art pipeline.
• Optimize assets for performance and memory.
• Help process all art from outsourcing teams and get it into game.
• Provide clear feedback on outsourced content ensuring standards are kept.
• 3+ years of experience in the games industry as an 3D artist.
• 2+ shipped AAA game titles or equivalent work (e.g. live product development) mobile
• Bachelor's Degree in Art or in related field, or equivalent work experience
• Online Portfolio highlighting environment and environmental assets.
• Experience in Unity.
• Experience with cross-platform/cross-play games
• Experience with 3Ds Max, Maya, Photoshop, After Effects, Substance, Blender, etc.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Excellent time management and work discipline.
• Experience working with outsourcing.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.