- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
This role will be responsible for helping to design, develop and execute mobile communications plans and provide support for digital multi-channel efforts for our healthcare client with HQ's in Dallas and Chicago.
Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for development of communication plan strategy and execution, content development, external notifications, training materials, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders including virtual business partners, technical colleagues, and executives.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and strategies with various business partners.
- Keep leadership and business partners informed through formal and informal methods.
- Proficient user skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance through complex business issues. Business Skills
- 2+ years experience developing communication strategy and materials.
- Applicant must be proficient in executive level communications and presentations Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Education Requirements: Degree in communications or related field
- 3-5 years communications experience (non-technical).
- 2+ years of experience with Mobile/digital marketing
- Proficient in: Adobe, Vibes SMS, Relay Network Platform, Wrike Project Mgmt