- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are looking to hire somebody who is excited about having the opportunity to shape how new products and experiences come to life for customers in and out-of-store… This role will provide strategic marketing guidance for Product innovation and Menu optimization initiatives. You will drive go-to market strategy and execution with cross-functional partners, leverage test-and-learn to inform national rollouts and ensure effortless menu wayfinding. The role requires you to have a strong focus on the customer and a strategic understanding of the brand.
A successful candidate enjoys tackling new challenges, thinks strategically, executes methodically and excels in taking on end-to-end ownership to successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Purpose of this team: Bringing innovation to life!
• Provide strategic guidance to inform customer centric messaging and testing for Product led innovation across beverage and food platforms
• Lead development of menu testing and solutions that ensure a customer can easily order their perfect beverage
• Own full cycle development of go-to-market test campaigns from creative briefing through execution/production
• Build strong relationships within a matrix structure to ensure achievement of business objectives, marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guardrails.
We are looking for somebody with a background in:
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence; strong partnership skills with a history of collaborating across organizational boundaries, working with and influencing others
• Experience leveraging test-and-learn to provide guidance on insights needed to optimize marketing strategies, understand customer segment behavior and assess channel impact.
• Ability to write focused, strategic briefs, and evaluate creative and marketing programs against strategy
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Ability to problem-solve and drive towards resolution.
• A successful candidate enjoys tackling new challenges, thinks strategically, executes methodically and excels in taking on end-to-end ownership to successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to manage multiple workstreams from strategic planning through execution.
• The candidate should be comfortable navigating ambiguity, leading cross-functionally through influence and engaging with leadership.
• 5 to 7 years marketing and/or CPG experience.
• 3+ years progressive experience in product or brand management.
• 3 years project leadership in a cross-functional environment.
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM