- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Candidate will be responsible for helping to build awareness of, and engagement in, a marketing partners program which consists of various company offerings including but not limited to online courses, virtual trainings and certifications.
Responsibilities include supporting the program and centralized marketing teams to represent product benefits, including crafting monthly newsletter blasts, writing emails and building collateral (from conception to copy writing to execution). Individual should have an understanding of event production and virtualized event offerings.
- Understanding of media Agency Ecosystem is beneficial to this role
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Resourceful by nature
- Proficient in project management and possesses strong writing skills
- Works well cross functionally, managing up regularly
- Possesses an eagerness to ‘pitch in’ wherever needed
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to learn and move quickly on projects
- Experience working in a sales-based organization preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or
- 3 – 5 years of experience
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!