- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Aquent is looking for a Presentation Designer for our Global Investment client in Owings Mills, Md. This is a full time, 12+ month opportunity with potential to extend longer term and offers full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with PowerPoint and other design packages
• Technical aptitude for working with and through technology
Strong organization and planning skills
• Self-driven and ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
• Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong PowerPoint design and Keynote design experience required! Creating new presentations and modifying existing presentations . Experience working collaboratively in a team environment, works well in a fast paced, and production heavy environment, high volume of projects. Strong InDesign skills Must have current samples (either from PowerPoint or Keynote)
The Presentation Wizard creates STUNNING presentations and also helps out with print production when workload allows for it to create shareholder reports, brochures, newsletters, posters, direct mail packages, advertisements, etc. The Presentation Wizard knows all of the ins and outs of PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, and Excel.
* Works independently on projects to meet customer deadlines.
* Assists in handling client inquiries and logging work in and out of the department.
* Is a PowerPoint WIZARD, advanced knowledge of slide masters and creating charts a MUST
* Creates and updates InDesign and Adobe Illustrator documents
* Knowledge of page layout formats, master pages, and style sheets
* Knowledge of various printing specifications, including folds, trapping, color, resolution * Demonstrates understanding of printing process for b/w and 4/c process printing
* Knowledge of graphics formats, including TIF, EPS, JPEG, GIF, etc.
* Ability to make decisions and problem solve when preparing files for output and document layout
* Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and creating PDFs
* Produces pre-press documents by solving technical problems using mathematical calculations
* Follows all network procedures for document storage
* Ability to follow inside and outside designers instructions/concepts when formatting documents
* BS degree or equivalent work experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of software and hardware used within Electronic Publishing *