- Remote (US only)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s banking client’s is in the early stages of building a design strategy group from the ground up within its experience design studio. They are seeking a Lead/Senior Design Strategist to work with this strategy team on innovation projects.
The Lead/Senior Design Strategist will work closely with the Creative Strategist and implement human-centered design approaches, with their core team of researchers, designers, and program managers. You’re a knowledgeable evangelist for Human-Centered Design and creative processes. You can help business leaders make
connections between research, customer insights, and design solutions. You can help drive solutions to execution, enabling partners to achieve desired business outcomes and strategic objectives.
• Able to take initiative and own projects, but with plentiful collaborative partnership and guidance
• Understanding which human-centered design methodologies are appropriate to develop solutions and at any given stage of a project
• Capture and synthesize diverse inputs, including domain knowledge, client stakeholder perspectives, user needs, and market opportunities
• Design and facilitate design driven workshops and creative explorations, and create insights and findings reports from these sessions.
• Contribute to conceptual and directional design solutions across multiple channels and touchpoints
• Monitor and manage client feedback, data, and metrics to help map the success of digital and offline user experiences
• Work closely with core team to ensure research and design activities are being executed on time, within budget, and contributing to the business outcomes and thought leadership of the client deliverables.
• Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to identify if any additional strategic and design thinking exploration work is needed
We are looking for a confident Design Strategist who has experience in a design strategy role within a large enterprise organization or an agency environment. You’ll have a proven track record of delivery. You’ll be a self-starter with a pioneering spirit; resourceful and able to take ownership quickly and reliably. You’ll be an entrepreneurial problem solver and a strategic thinker. You’ll be highly adept at identifying and interpreting high value insights and understanding how to translate them into design outcomes. You’ll have great verbal and written communication skills and be able to confidently engage with partners and stakeholders to build relationships and rapport. Mostly importantly, you’ll be a team player with the ability to easily collaborate and co-create with teammates, clients, and leadership.