- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Strategy & Operations Manager will support Planning and Operations Lead to improve the efficiency, scalability, and capability of the Program Marketing organization.
- Manage and deliver adhoc MS&O initiatives
- Lead process optimization initiatives
- Gather information from stakeholders, investigate information quality, and provide synthesized insights based on project objectives
- Come to the table with own perspective and ready-to-be-implemented solutions
- Create and iterate key deliverables and tools for a wide range of audience
- Lead and manage the operationalization of change management
- Support day-to-day operations to drive team performance, efficiency, and visibility
- Work with Marketing teams and cross-functional partners to ensure accuracy of business information, i.e. budget, campaign flight dates, etc.
- Lead the creation of Marketing newsletters and manage submissions to other newsletters
- Generate ongoing and adhoc reports, insights, and case studies to help improve operational model
- Recognize organizational inefficiency and pain points; escalate to Operations Lead when patterns emerge
- Project-manage marketing organizational processes (high-priority ones led by Marketing Strategy & Operations)
- Communicate key information, milestones, and deadlines to relevant stakeholders
- Bring in the right stakeholders (with Ops Lead guidance) into appropriate discussion to ensure cross-team alignment
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields of strategy and operations, marketing, or consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail, methodical with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions
- Process-oriented with strong project management skills
- Exceptional written communication skills (i.e. Google slides presentation and business communication)
- Motivated, collaborative, and confident self-starter who is also a natural team player and able to build relationships with diverse set of colleagues at all management levels
- Ability to think, plan, prioritize, and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion, with careful attention to detail. Must be comfortable meeting tight deadlines for ad hoc requests.
- Thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Proficient in gSuite, especially Google Slides and Sheets
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!