- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The main function of a visual designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical graphic designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
• Aid in the development of campaigns that engage B2B and B2C audiences across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, PDFs, and presentations
• Consultation on how the company brand can be applied to existing and future programming as it relates to Partnerships Marketing to support other partnership marketing audiences across our b2b audiences like developers, social impact and education
• Make strategic recommendations on how our own brand can come alive in initiatives and programming roadmap developed for specific audiences
• Communicate and execute original creative executions and concepts
• Design engaging marketing materials, collateral pieces, pitch decks and sales presentations
• Collaborate with the brand team to concept and create innovative and beautifully designed templates and presentations that can be easily regionalized
• Uphold and maintain our brand guidelines
• 5-10 years of design experience
• Portfolio should feature creative branding work and presentation design
• High volume work with consistent high level of quality
• Ability to receive constructive feedback and implement in an actionable way while maintaining concept integrity and offering solutions
• Familiarity with online project management and creative proofing tools
• Ability to understand, implement and coach others to implement brand guidelines
• Understands basic user-experience design and content strategy
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!