- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
• Manage monthly releases of applications and services through HoloLens and other platforms
• Run shiproom and release declaration meetings to ensure stakeholder alignment and approval
• Manage and execute release readiness check-lists working with engineers and program managers to ensure platform & services compliance requirements are fulfilled
• Organize testing of release candidates and ensure test coverage of important feature areas.
• Monitor bug burndown
• Facilitate and participate in bug triage with feature and product teams.
• Coordination services team to ensure content moves through the process quickly and issues are documented for either resolution or sharing with other partners.
• Ensure timely codeflow
• Escalate issues encountered with ingestion tools, providing clear steps and any other information required for partner tool developer to reproduce
• Recognize themes in issues reported by partners with using SDK or other tools in content workflow; escalate and drive to resolution as needed
• Manage release documentation in coordination with stakeholders and development team.
• Experience in a services engineering environment, preferably in release management.
• Experience with Azure DevOps or related engineering management tool
• Experience managing privacy and security requirements
• Familiarity with Microsoft compliance standards, tools, and practices
• Strong organization to track code coming from multiple stakeholders and sources
• Experience in a release management role
• Trouble shooting issue root causes which is complicated further in an environment with multiple builds on multiple platforms using various SDK versions
• Strong attention to detail
• Relentless drive to deliver high quality results on time
• Initiative to solve problems and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to track, manage and prioritize multiple workstreams in progress at any given time
• Experience in a customer support / service role
• Experience working with VR/AR development
• Gaming industry experience
• 4+ years program management or software engineering experience
• Experience shipping apps through HoloLens and familiarity with Microsoft compliance requirements and processes
• Experience shipping services
• Experience managing monthly releases
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Software testing experience
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.