- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Den Mondejar
Part-time (About 20 hours per week)
$25-30/hr, plus benefits
We're helping our client who is in the hunt for Marketing Specialist with a background in Copywriting! The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively.
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- 1-3 years experience in a similar marketing, communications or content-focused role on B2B, IT, or software.
- Strong project management skills with experience managing marketing calendars, workflows and deadlines.
- A writing background with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of the role content marketing plays within organizations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems.
- An acute attention to detail and propensity for strategic thinking.
- An eagerness to learn about the various facets of content marketing.