- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote with candidates being accepted from Texas, IL, Montana, Oklahoma
Our healthcare client is looking for a Digital Designer to support their Medicare business and creative services needs to conceptualize, design and code emails, campaign landing pages, web sites, social media posts, and banner ads.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite ( especially InDesign and Dreamweaver).
- Professional experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts or related discipline and 3 years relevant experience as a Graphic Designer in a studio, agency, corporation, OR 6 years applicable design, layout, print production, and MAC-related equivalent job experience.
- Experience with design in an agency or corporate environment.
- Ability to project management.
- Proficiency on a MAC platform; software applications include InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to use Indesign for layouts and then Dreamweaver to code emails and web pages.
- Proficiency in email development
- Ability to maintaining quality while completing a high volume of work quickly. High level of organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have a “can-do” attitude.
Online Portfolio required.