- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
• Scheduling and coordinating phone screens and interview loops, working directly with the candidates and hiring teams to ensure that the interview experience is both positive and enjoyable for all.
• Initiating background screens.
• Preparing offer letters and other on-boarding documents.
• Maintaining our Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate data, workflow status, etc.
• Posting jobs to the company website and job boards.
• Working collaboratively with recruiters to maintain accuracy and data integrity.
• Assisting with other recruiting activities as needed
Desired skills and experience...
• Prior administrative support experience, preferably for a Recruiting / HR department. You have mad scheduling skills...particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars.
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and all levels of an organization. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is required.
• Strong documentation and organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize when balancing many different projects and timelines. Your attention to detail is second to none.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
• Proficiency with MSFT Office Suite and Google Apps. Experience working with an applicant tracking system is preferred.
• Positive attitude and work well as part of a team. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Tableau's reputation and success.
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.