- Virtual; Remote; (EST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
- Working closely with field marketing managers to efficiently and effectively activate campaigns in North America
- Owning campaign performance reporting including but not limited to web, email, and social channels and lead generation metrics
- Building light-weight digital deliverables as needed (e.g., paid ads, organic social posts, web copy)
- Executing best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS compute services.
- Supporting execution of virtual and in-person customer events
- Develop detailed digital/partner/event campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech business to business (B2B) demand generation or field marketing role including planning, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience using of Salesforce, Marketo, GotoWebinar, SplashThat, and other digital programs.
- 2+ years of experience in public sector/government.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.