- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
• Conceptualize, create, and strengthen our brand assets; illustrations, messaging, photography, videos, and style guides.
• Develop and maintain a high level of strategic brand consistency across platforms such as digital, print, physical.
• Collaborate closely with our partners in product, marketing, and insights to understand our customers and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better.
• Partner closely with your fellow designers to innovate by designing coherent, seamless, and emotionally resonant, state-of-the-art experiences for our users.
• Partner closely with your colleagues in user research to get customer feedback on your designs
• Learn, grow, and be challenged.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the Brand Experience Design team, your focus will be to ideate design concepts, build out brand assets, and develop visually compelling & strategic communications and content. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to create and bring ideas to life that help drive customer engagement, while constantly pushing creative boundaries to create truly impactful experiences for our customers.
• Work directly with other Creative Directors to define the creative concept and execute them from start to finish
• Build brand standards and guidelines
• Bring fresh creative ideas to the table that is strategic and differentiated
• Design across a variety of touchpoints: web, print, infographics, video, display, events
• Present and persuade cross org stakeholders
• Lead and collaborate with production designers to make sure your work is executed at the highest bar
• Bachelor’s degree plus 10+ years professional experience in related field advertising or graphic design with proven agency and/or in-house experience
• Award winning portfolio of work
• Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma
• Ability to combine business strategy, brand strategy, and customer insight to create compelling creative
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and work in both structured and changing environments
• Must be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback, and quick to apply changes
• Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
• Have expertise and experience with creating content for print media, digital/web, OOH, broadcast, social
• Self-driven and able to be both strategic and execution oriented
• Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills; must be able to edit own work