- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Natalie Yovino
• Collaborate closely with the Creative Director and partners in marketing and insights to understand our customers and imagine creative ways to tell the brand and product stories
• Conceptualize, create, and strengthen our marketing campaigns and brand assets; illustrations, messaging, photography, videos, and style guides.
• Develop and maintain a high level of strategic brand consistency across platforms such as digital, print, physical.
• Partner closely with your colleagues in user research to get customer feedback on your designs.
• And sometimes, you will hit bumps in the road. But then you’ll remember, that you’re here to be a founding member of new design culture and help turn this company into the place you love to work and have one of the best professional experiences of your life.
We have studios in our Silicon Valley headquarters, Seattle, and in Guadalajara, Mexico. If you’re interested, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the Creative team, your focus will be to design and support the company's campaign and marketing outputs—build out brand assets and develop visually compelling & strategic communications and content. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to create and bring ideas to life that help drive customer engagement for the company, while constantly pushing creative boundaries to create truly impactful experiences for our customers.
• Work directly with the CD to define the creative concept and execute them from start to finish.
• Bring fresh creative ideas to the table that is strategic and differentiated
• Design across a variety of touchpoints: web, print, ebooks, infographics, video, display, events
• Present and persuade stakeholders
• Lead and collaborate with production designers to make sure your work is executed at the highest bar
• Bachelor’s degree plus 6+ years professional experience in related field advertising or graphic design with proven agency and/or in-house experience
• Award winning portfolio of work
• Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma
• Ability to combine business strategy, brand strategy, and customer insight to create compelling creative
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and work in both structured and changing environments
• Must be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback, and quick to apply changes
• Must be comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
• Must have expertise and experience with creating content for print media, digital/web, OOH, broadcast, social
• Self-driven and able to be both strategic and execution oriented
• Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills; must be able to edit own work