- Job Terms:
This is a remote contract-to-permanent hire opportunity with our client, a global consumer goods maker and marketplace. While on contract this role offers an excellent suite of benefits that include well subsidized healthcare, a matched 401K and more. The role sits within Acquisition Marketing and is part of a team that supports SEO Marketing Programs for their products. The role also has responsibilities over content management for their domains and specifically YouTube as a channel.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding, passion, skills and experience in editorial and video organic growth. Self-directed research, recommendations, testing strategy and collaborative business communication are all preferred requirements. Previous experience with enterprise-level SEO and YouTube testing/optimization platforms (i.e. TubeBuddy, seoClarity, BrightEdge, AHREFs, Semrush) is essential.
● Develop SEO content strategy
- Own keyword research and recommendations for new products, categories, and marketing campaigns
- Own Organic Search Reporting by Content/Product Category (Weekly, Quarterly, Annual)
- Manage SEO Best Practices within copy teams (Blog, Marketing, Help Center, Community and Affiliate Syndication)
- Meta Data Audit, Testing & Optimizations en masse
- Manage Content Marketing best practices on third party content & link building
- Manage Enterprise-level SEO research software
● Manage and grow YouTube channel viewership and subscribership
- Upload daily videos and community posts with SEO titles, descriptions, tags, SRT files, end cards, CTAs, and thumbnails
- Establish testing framework and iteratively test thumbnails and titles using test tools
● 3+ years of professional SEO content experience
● 2+ years of video SEO or YouTube management experience
● Self-directed research and strategic recommendations
● Excellent writing skills with high attention to details
● Experience in file management and digital trafficking
● A true passion for both SEO and YouTube
● Passion for learning and experimentation
● Experience with Photoshop and SEO copywriting
● Deep analyses and insights to share with SEO and video production teams
● Location is “remote”, but based in California
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.