- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
Aquent's Client is looking for a Production Assistant to join the team. The team supports nonprofits and community leaders with education and training on how to increase their impact using products and services.
The Production Assistant will be a vital part of building educational content for a global audience and supporting the maintenance of it with regular updates. The individual will work internally with teams across the organization to build content for different channels (online learning, decks, PDFs, video, etc), translate and localize content, and assist in maintaining the content library that serves our nonprofit and community partners.
- Work with instructional designers, content strategists, and other stakeholders to manage the production and maintenance of learning content.
- Work in different digital platforms (authoring tools, CMS, LMS) to build and update learning experiences based on storyboard documents.
- Own the administrative process related to legal, policy, and marketing content reviews.
- Create and maintain a library of educational resources (content, image assets, product features, tools, etc.)
- Be the liaison with the internationalization team to ensure the correct translation and localization of educational content.
- Performs usability testing, quality checks, and accessibility checks of educational content.
- Support collection of content performance data and build reports.
- 2+ years of experience as a Production Assistant or similar roles
- Experience in managing and delivering multiple projects at one time
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, Content Management Systems, and authoring tools
- Experience with visual design (primarily in PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe suite)
- Work collaboratively with others and take initiative to problem solve
- Move fast and be comfortable with change and pivoting priorities
- Be open to feedback
- Will manage process of translations, does not need to be bilingual.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!