- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews and drive ongoing improvements and projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development.
- Build out and manage execution and rollout of launch integration / scaled support self sufficiency programs, schedules and allocations, including overseeing progress, unblocking teams, and driving and tracking workstreams. Communicate project status and deliverables to various audiences.
- Develop and automate strategic metrics, and iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale.
- Bring together customer data, user survey, business metrics, and launch and promo information.
- Create standard macro driven templates to reduce manual effort of compiling business reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of project management experience.
- Support Operations experience
- Data and insights management (SQL / Dashboards)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze research or performance data, develop insights, and apply those insights to optimize product strategies.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.