- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- $50.00 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tamira Imondi
We are hiring a Content Writer with 5+ years experience who will be creating, maintaining and developing the voice of the brand in promotions, packaging, collateral, signage, advertising and brand development. Experience developing writing concepts from strategy through presentation and execution as an integral part of design process. Editorial experience in newspapers or magazines researching, interviewing and writing with the object of telling. Portfolios are a must!
Remote based in Seattle WA Market
Client: Coffee Retailer
- Experience copy writing would be nice
- Approaches the brief with open-mindedness, critical thinking, and constructive questions.
- Consistently develops creative concepts and copy at a high level both strategically and creatively.
- Delivers compelling, Creative Expression- and Brand Promise-aligned assets within an allotted time frame for various media across channels.
- Utilizes presentation skills to communicate conceptual ideas and copy rationale to internal Studio leadership, up to VP level.
- Receives feedback and adapts to change in the spirit of collaboration.
- Team player and contribute to Starbucks
- Oriented mindset. Takes on all types of projects with open-mindedness.
- Copy writing – different medias, long and short copy, social media, digital, promotions, packaging experience – wide variety of experience
- Proficient effective writer
Bachelors not necessary
Journalism or advertising degree would be nice to have
- Corporate culture so they will be in meetings with VPs and marketing, big teams and very passionate
- Collaborates with all creative contributors to generate and continually refine concepts to meet marketing and business strategies. Functions independently and in a team environment with strong collaboration skills. Fosters collaboration within team.
- Maintains project timelines and assists in preparation for team and client meetings. Effectively edits work to optimize process.
- Effectively handles multiple small to medium and large-scale projects and timelines.
- Proactively communicates with Creative Project Managers to ensure transparency and efficiency around project resourcing and status.
- Engages with others in a respectful, empathetic manner. Participates in meetings with professionalism and a productive, solution
Interaction level with team:
- Highly collaborative with some heads down work
Ability to juggle multiple projects
Expertise in corporate creative marketing Agency background preferred
Writing skills – long and short copy writing skills
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call their employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM