- Stamford CT
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
We are seeking a SEM/SEO Contractor to be located in our Stamford headquarters. This position reports
to the Head of Search
Manage the day-to-day collaboration of Agency of Record junior analyst and staying up to date
on any reporting or optimizations that need approval.
Employ analytical reasoning to provide data analysis, and problem solving skills to effectively
and efficiently convey trends alongside agency partners. Professionally communicate findings to
Responsibilities include working with Agency of Record: heavy testing implementation mindset
to daily performance reporting, SQR management, search trend monitoring, market research &
Create monthly SEO and/or Paid Search newsletters for Brand teams to stay up to date.
Track Media Authorizations and Purchase Orders while maintaining timelines for all stakeholder
Strong Project Management Skills
o Assist Manager with cutting edge frameworks such as Voice Search, Visual Search,
Google Shopping, etc.
o Manage communication flow on various approvals
o Work with Brand teams to maintain consistency across messaging
o Track Media Authorizations and Purchase Orders while maintaining timelines for all
stakeholder to sign
- 2-3 Yrs of detailed knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Experience with Landing Page Optimization and Ad Copy testing
- Knowledge of new developments across the various engines (Google, Bing, Criteo, Instacart) and
an understanding of marketing KPIs
- Experience working with and managing bid optimization platforms
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Google and Microsoft Ads certifications preferred
- Fluent in Excel, Word & PowerPoint