- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The main function of a customer relationship manager is to build and maintain profitable relationships with key customers. The typical CRM will resolve customer complains quickly and efficiently.
- Oversee relationships with customers held by the business.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly efficiently.
- Helping customers stay up to date on offerings in order to increase sales.
- Upsell and cross-sell in order to expand customer base.
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales and relationship management
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Strong product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!