- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- Max Hourly Rate $19
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's top client in the Atlanta area is looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist with 1-3 years experience. Ideally have experience with Omni-Channel Marketing with a large or fast moving brand, Fortune 500 or agency experience.
The Marketing Specialist supports the delivery of strategic, revenue-driving initiatives and is a point-of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
This role will manage projects including timelines and project deliverables to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Partner with Marketing manager and/or project manager and cross-channel teams to execute base and vendor-funded marketing
- Initiatives. Seeks necessary vendor and merchant approvals on media and creative executions. Provide paid, owned and earned cross functional teams product and SKU details to support marketing initiatives.
- Create reports using online reporting tools. Track and record competitive activity by each Fiscal Week.
- Report out on marketing and competitive activity during internal status updates and merchant staff meetings.
- Work on special projects as directed.
* Works under a Marketing Mgr and potentially a Project Manager.
• Develops the marketing strategy, plans and events to create brand awareness and drive revenue.
• Performs research and analysis in order to define market segments and understand the competitive landscape.
• Establishes product, service and promotional priorities based on projected results considering overall short and long term returns against the assets and resources expended.
• Coordinates with other functional areas to ensure marketing priorities are consistent with corporate strategic and operational plans.
• Assesses market penetration and customer satisfaction.
• Creates and oversees production of promotional materials to support product and sales initiatives.
• Supports internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts.
• Identifies and implements procedures and systems to ensure the Company's marketing activities are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs.
-Workfront (*not required, but desired)
-Tableau (*not required, but desired)
MUST be Excel savvy, analytical reporting & financial savvy.
Great communicator, proactive, assertive, detail oriented (catches things on their own), organized, execution management skills, project management skills, general grasp of marketing concepts, Excel & PowerPoint experts.
- 1-3 years of a role with title: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Analyst or Marketing PM (at Agency, In-House or larger fast moving brand)
- Experience with Ad Campaigns
- Organizational Analysis
- Strong Communication & Written skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, etc.