- Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for an Email Project Manager for our Fortune 500 client in Chiago, IL. This is a full time, remote then onsite, 6+ month opportunity with full benefits - medical, dental, 401K and more. This person will be responsible for managing email campaigns from intent to execution, working with intent owners, setting up campaigns, testing, and scheduling.
• Attend meetings and work with Marketing strategists to understand objective of solicitation
• Work with strategic Marketing teams to perform research on targeted demographics
• Work with Creative and Marketing teams to manage workflow of E-Mail Solicitations to prospective and existing clients
• Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of eDirect Mail solicitations
• Initiates recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
5+ years experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
Preferred: 2+ years of Email, Web and/or Direct Mail experience, and/or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Email or Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 1 +, Visio - 1+, Acrobat - 1 + , HTML - 1+ (preferred)
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR