- Menlo Park | New York City | Chicago
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
**Candidate can sit in the Bay Area, New York City, or Chicago**
Aquent's client is searching for a new Marketing Manager to join their eLearning division. This person will b responsible for building awareness of, and engagement in, the client's business education offerings. This role will address various audiences, including but not limited to: small businesses, agencies, non-profits/NGO’s, educators and students, and more. In addition to working on existing programs, this role will support new marketing activations for optimizations across advertiser help content, business education content, and business signals.
Day to Day:
- Accomplishes marketing human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalising on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Minimum 7 with a degree, looking for 8+ years of experience
- Resourcefulness is key to this role, including comfort in navigating a matrixed organization – ability to influence, comfortable working in uncertainty
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and how to construct an integrated campaign
- Comfortable working with data to understand campaign performance
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Solutions oriented, problem solver
- Google docs, office suite, the standard
Extra Skills Preferred:
- Experience working in a sales-based organization
- Experience working on consumer brands
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!