- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
Marketing Operations team is looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of senior program manager. This is a key leadership role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate efectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal marketing department where high quality results are required. A senior program manager is highly comfortable facilitating and coaching teams in a fast paced, solutions oriented environment. This individual will drive the execution of strategic marketing initiatives including, but not limited to strategic launches, awareness campaigns, and prospect/ customer events.
You must be able to:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
- Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross team understanding
- Orchestrate the eforts of cross functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
- Develop new tools to automate or streamline processes
- You have ten plus years project management/program management experience (required).
- You have strong command of the digital and social media space (also required).
- You have extensive experience with industry best practices in production processes across mediums.
- You have extensive experience in web development, with a focus on CMS platforms and other web technologies.
- You have experience managing and mentoring program managers and project managers.
- You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- You have the ability to use afectively, common PM tools (Mavenlink, Smart Sheets, Quip, Google docs, etc.).
- You have agency experience (both in house and outside agency a plus).
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.