- Client is in CT - open to remote candidates
- Job Terms:
- W2- Depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our large Fortune 500 client is seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Analyst consultant to join their Global B2B Marketing Analytics team who will be able to leverage data to build models and perform analysis to deliver effective marketing spend recommendations and analysis.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and performing a wide variety of analysis work for marketing and data stakeholders. Projects will include in-depth work in areas such as segmentation, analysis, list building, model building, model training and model execution.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders. This starts from understanding and interpreting business requirements to develop the right approach and analytical tools to meet stakeholders’
- Influence stakeholders and leaders as to the best analytical approach to solve specific marketing analytics problems.
- Bring a product management mindset to work backward from stakeholder needs to delight stakeholders at all levels of the organization and with varying degrees of analytical focus.
- Ability to craft recommendations for IT and Data Engineers to build infrastructure and data solutions to support analytics needs.
- Possess a successful track record of working in environments with disparate sources of data and must work well independently and in team settings.
- Bring and further develop subject matter expertise in existing and emerging marketing and analytics best practices.
- Possess excellent analytical and technical skills coupled with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and analytical approaches.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years analytics experience; marketing analytics experience strongly preferred
- Hands-on AWS experience; relevant AWS certifications a plus
- 1 year of data mining experience
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering analytical projects
- Strong data analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to automate and improve existing analytical processes
- Ability to work in a high-performance business environment
- Analytic capability and familiarity with emerging data analytics technologies and approaches
- Excellent communication skills to influence and collaborate with vendors, team members and stakeholders
- Proactive in achieving results
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- High achievement drive
- Experience in some of the following technologies/environments (SAS EG & SQL, Python, R, Hadoop, and AWS) a plus
- Experience in health care a plus
- Bachelor in business, engineering, math or other technical discipline or relevant work experience
Successful candidates must pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.