- Denver, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
Our client's data science team is working to bring innovative solutions to market for end-users. This role will be working with the marketing and R&D focused on product planning, management, and GTM.
As a marketing project manager, the talent will:
- Contribute to the deployment and execution of the data science team’s strategy with internal & external stakeholders (teammates, marketing market leads, WWM, NPI).
- In partnership with Data Science Product Marketing lead, execution and ongoing optimization of client's Data Science Ambassador program and influencer engagement activities.
- Be the point person on outreach and fulfillment of contract deliverables for a large portion of our ambassador/influencer relationships.
- Manage relationship between influencers/ambassadors, business development, and local marketing teams.
- Track and manage timelines of data science assets to ensure updates are made on all internal & external assets, collateral, and product website deliverables.
- Coordinate with business development leads to track and manage timelines of data science partner fund marketing plans to ensure timely presentation and submission to partner alliances team.
- Manages coordinating asset approvals and reviews in collaboration with internal stakeholders – including outside vendors and creative agencies.
- Assist as needed with coordinating shipping of product systems to influencers/ambassadors, end-users (POC units), or business development team.
- Assist with coordination and communication with ISV, Channel, and Industry partners as needed.
- Research and identify data science conferences/events/engagements where the product team should be engaged and participating in.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate and project manage data science & edge compute webinars / virtual events.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, program management, influencer marketing, or product marketing
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, NPI, legal, and sales teams.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever is necessary.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience with managing large-scale influencer/ambassador campaigns and other marketing programs
- Highly organized, resourceful and action-oriented
- Partners cross-functionally to ideate, prioritize, and deliver frictionless project management
- Understand modern computer architecture (e.g. memory, PCI, processor architecture)
- Ability to exhibit creative judgement and skills, though ones project management experience.
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with management of influencer & digital marketing campaigns.
- Fluency in German, Chinese, or Japanese a plus.
- Though this role is not technical in nature, a general working knowledge of data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning tools, libraries, and workflows with desire and aptitude to learn more about end-user experiences is important.
- B.A or B.S. in business, marketing, or communication