- New York City (100% remote, but need local candidates)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
A multinational manufacturer and marketer of skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products is seeking a Project Manager for one of their hair care products division.
- Dates: 2/20/21 - 6/30/21 Ongoing Freelance (we are looking for someone that is okay being a permalancer)
- Location: Remote for now, but must be NYC based as this role would be in office when reopens
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pmEST
- Level: Assistant Manager/Junior Manager
- Position Title: Creative Operations Consultant
- Reports To: Creative Operations Director
The Creative Operations Consultant position manages the Packaging and Collateral projects for all launches and supports Marketing, Education and Salon teams (all non-media requests). They will develop and maintain project schedules, oversee project development from inception to completion by being the liaison between the creative department and internal clients. This position reports into the Creative Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and review all incoming creative requests/briefs for all Launch projects to ensure they are complete. Work with the Director to assign projects, determine timelines and ensure copy, design and final due dates are met. Work closely with internal departments (marketing, education, salon) to obtain current information on projects and provide updates, secure approvals and manage expectations.
- Create, organize and maintain the Creative project tracker and calendar. Update on a daily basis and help Director lead weekly status meeting with Creative and Cross-functional groups to identify hot projects and upcoming deliverables.
- Break down complex projects into actionable steps that hold key stakeholders accountable. Anticipate and identify when additional resources are needed to meet goals and deadlines.
- Alert Creative team to changes in marketing objectives, revised schedules, new product information, changes in support elements, etc.
- Problem-solve obstacles to execution of work requests. Negotiate new time schedules as needed.
- Review layouts during routing process for comments and take appropriate action.
- Work with Associate and Director to create weekly agenda for Creative status meeting.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Can-do attitude and spirit (must be a self-starter and self-motivated)
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, both personal and departmental
- Excellent understanding of creative process in both digital and print
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OSX
- Database management experience,
- Video, web and Print Production experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Monday.com is a plus