- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
The Retail Digital Strategist is a constant partner to the retailer, committed to delivering upon the program, dealer and regional KPI’s and objectives. The Retail Digital Strategist steers the dealership through implementation challenges and assists with the realization of performance opportunities associated with the effective utilization of the products and services provided.
This support assures long-term success with the digital solution and a positive relationship between our client and its dealership partners. The Retail Digital Strategist is an expert in the effective usage of the entire product suite and associated reporting and possesses the ability to translate that knowledge into actionable steps that positively affect dealership adoption and performance. These team members are proactive relationship building resources consulting with dealers to optimize success through the use of program elements and are vital to program success.
• Consult the dealer on good digital marketing best practices. i.e. Relevant website content, digital advertising to capture demand, monthly consultation with all (company) subscribers, consulting on all content involving digital marketing best practices.
• Partner with the area team structure and the client team. I
• Experienced in improving the lead management process
• Responsible for adoption, retention, and value proposition of the client platform.
• Support the efforts of the dealership partners as they adopt and utilize the tools provided by the program
• Build and maintain relationship between (company) of Canada dealership and vendor partners.
• View and understand all reporting and analytics associated with the program
• Establish and maintain relationships with leadership teams within assigned dealerships
• Maintain continuous communication with (company) of Canada field personnel as designated
• The ability to act as a Pioneer. Have a Pioneer approach and mentality
• Respond with training and expertise to reporting trends directly affecting sales performance
• Be a ready resource for product insight, information and training for assigned dealerships
• Report activity and results to the field team manager at regular pre-determined intervals
• Share responsibility of performance with assigned dealerships
• Regularly collaborate with account management team for the success of the retailer
• Manage travel expense budget according to corporate guidelines
• Must speak “Canadian” French
• 2 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
• Experience in helping dealerships adopt a new website provider
• Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience
• History of successfully developing and leading Digital Marketing initiatives
• Dealership retail experience preferred with knowledge of dealership operations / departments
• Ability to act as a trainer and group facilitator