- Montreal, Canada
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Melnik
Automotive Retail Digital Strategist - Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Montreal area as well as in upState NY, Vermont, and some dealers in Massachusetts. ). Travel required.
Ongoing, full-time, salaried opportunity that offers outstanding benefits, Paid Time Off, holidays, a 401k program, continued learning funds and much more.
The Retail Digital Strategist is a liaison between the Digital Strategy team, automotive client and its retail partners. This dedicated role drives adoption of the digital program at the dealership level supporting common initiatives driven to improve success and improve sales performance.
The Retail Digital Strategist is a constant partner to the retailer, committed to delivering upon the program, dealer and regional KPI’s and objectives. The Retail Digital Strategist steers the dealership through implementation challenges and assists with the realization of performance opportunities associated with the effective utilization of the products and services provided.
This support assures long-term success with the digital solution and a positive relationship between the client and its dealership partners. The Retail Digital Strategist is an expert in the effective usage of the entire product suite and associated reporting and possesses the ability to translate that knowledge into actionable steps that positively affect dealership adoption and performance. These team members are proactive relationship building resources consulting with dealers to optimize success through the use of program elements and are vital to program success.
• Consult the dealerships on how to improve in the 5 key areas listed below by achieving specific KPI’s for each pillar:
1. Capture and demand/combined conversion rate
2. Digital advertising
3. Modern/online/digital retailing
4. Lead management (appropriate response time, and quality of response)
5. Aftersales and service digital marketing strategy
• Support the efforts of the dealership partners as they adopt and utilize the tools provided by the program
• Build and maintain relationship
• View and understand all reporting and analytics associated with the program
• Establish and maintain relationships with leadership teams within assigned dealerships
• Maintain continuous communication with field personnel as designated
• Respond with training and expertise to reporting trends directly affecting sales performance
• Be a ready resource for product insight, information and training for assigned dealerships
• Report activity and results to the field team manager at regular pre-determined intervals
• Share responsibility of performance with assigned dealerships
• Regularly collaborate with account management team for the success of the retailer
• Manage travel expense budget according to corporate guidelines
• 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
• Lead Management Process experience is required
• Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience
• History of successfully developing and leading Digital Marketing initiatives
• Dealership retail experience preferred with knowledge of dealership operations / departments
• Ability to act as a trainer and group facilitator