- East Hanover, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Pharma client in East Hanover, NJ is looking to bring on a Senior Program Manager for their New Product Marketing team. This contractor will manage large projects from initiation until handover to launch execution, along with becoming an expert in the use of launch planning tools.
- Establish robust project plans to deliver priority objectives. Establish project governance, managing risks and issues, determining and managing inter connectivity of activities and outcomes, resolving and escalating issues when needed, and ensuring overall success of projects and effective use of resources.
- Become an expert in the implementation of launch excellence toolkits (including leading workshops using the tools) to enable functional experts to contribute to overall project deliverables in a timely and consistent way.
- Understands business priorities/challenges and champions delivery of meaningful outputs that help drive overall strategy. Challenges unnecessary or overly resource intensive elements in the project plan to insure they are necessary to deliver on the project objectives under the proposed timing.
- Maintain a common share-point site ensuring documents are catalogued, easy to find, and up to date. Publishes accurate minutes of meetings including key decisions, next steps, accountabilities and timing.
- Collaborates independently with global colleagues to coordinate co-owned work-streams and timely delivery of co-dependent outputs or projects.
- Manages overall team budget (ranging from (USD)500,000 to (USD)10,000,000 depending on launch timing).
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory, legal, clinical, and commercial functions that contribute to overall project success.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience with specific project management training or certification.
- 3 Years of large, complex Project Management experience with pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with clinical/medical processes is preferred
- Ability to analyze and provide insights on team functioning and project progress and success
- Detail understanding of project management methodology, software and tools and demonstrated ability to learn client-specific programs.
- Strong meeting leadership skills; excellent interpersonal, consulting, and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is required with advanced degree a plus